The boring...but important stuff. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully.
The term ‘Bravado’ or 'Bravado Creative' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 64 Wareham Road, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne, BH21 3LG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Bravado will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect personal data in order to complete proposed work. This may include name, address, email, phone number, passwords or bank details.
Bravado is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or communicating with us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
Bravado may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- login details for accounts such as social media and email.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Who and how is your information collected?
Bravado collects the information via it's website.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Completion of 'paid for' services such as SEO setup and Social media campaigns. (For example we may need access to your Google Account to set up you Google Business Account.)
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
What are your rights?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, via email or by post, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to submit this information.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bravado, 64 Wareham Road, Corfe Mullen, Wimborne, BH21 3LG.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website and its content is copyright of Bravado - © Bravado 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Detailed below are our Terms and Conditions surrounding design work that are quoted and submitted by us, Bravado.
Fees and Deposits
- For website design services. You shall pay Bravado an initial deposit equal to 50% of the project total cost. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. We also reserve the right to cancel any services if the final balance is not paid within 7 days of the final invoice date.
- For marketing services. You shall pay Bravado an initial deposit equal to 50% of the project total cost. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the “approval of work” and “rejected work” clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. We also reserve the right to cancel any services if the final balance is not paid within 7 days of the final invoice date.
- For graphic design services and printing. You shall pay Bravado the full balance as shown in your invoice prior to any work being started. We reserve the right not to commence any work until full payment has been paid in full.
Prices are correct at the time of quoting/invoicing, and are subject to change depending on your specifications. All quotations are subject to confirmation by the client on receipt of any order and Bravado reserves the right to refuse any order. Quotations provided by Bravado will only remain valid for the period of time as indicated in the quotation after which Bravado reserves the rights to re-tender if requested by you.
Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and its related software and contents for the life of the website.
Project Delays and Timeframes
Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases. It is required that a single point of contact be appointed from your side and be made available on a daily basis in order to expedite the feedback process. If the single point of contact cannot be contacted at any time, Bravado reserves the right cancel or deem the project as completed. The final balance will then be due.
Approval of Work
On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported in writing to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed; for web design and marketing services the 50% balance of the project price will become due.
If you reject any of our work within the 7-day review period, or not approve subsequent work performed by us to remedy any points recorded as being unsatisfactory, and we, acting reasonably, consider that you have been unreasonable in any rejection of the work, we can elect to treat this contract as at an end and take measures to recover payment for the completed work
Warranty by you as to ownership of intellectual property rights
You must obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect of the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trade marks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website or web applications. You must indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website or graphic design.
Search Engines and SEO
We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimisation according to current best practice.
Domain names will be the responsibility of you to purchase and maintain, we will be happy to talk you though this process.
We create look and feel designs, and flexible layouts that adapt to the capabilities of many devices and screen sizes. We also can adapt design to a large range of printing sizes and proportions. We may use static visuals to indicate a look and feel direction (Colour, texture and typography.) You'll have a variety of opportunities to review our work and provide feedback. If, at any stage, you're not happy with the direction of our work, please let us know as soon as possible. We know from experience that fixed price contracts are rarely beneficial to you, as they often limit you to your earliest ideas. The price at the beginning of this agreement is based on the length of time we estimate we'll need to accomplish everything you've told us you want to achieve,but were happy to be flexible.
Writing generation will largely be your responsibility. You must provide us with a clear set of instructions of what you would like to be included in your design. You will need to supply graphic files to use in an editable vector digital format. Photographs must be in a high resolution digital format. If you choose to buy additional stock images, we can suggest stock libraries and the style of photographs that will match you branding. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
We reserve the right to subcontract any services that we have agreed to perform for you as we see fit.
We can't guarantee that our work will be error-free (we're human!) So we can't be liable to you of any third-party damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you've advised us of them.
In the event that we incur legal fees, costs and disbursements in an effort to collect our invoices, in addition to interest on the unpaid balance, you agree to reimburse us for these expenses. We also reserve the right to withdraw any work that remains unpaid.
Lifetime support is available to all customer who purchase design from us. This includes reasonable help with editing and maintaining of websites. This does not include re-design of work. Any additional work required will be subject to an hourly fee.
Either party to this agreement may terminate the agreement if the other party defaults in the performance of any of its material duties and obligations. If a client wishes to terminate, all work completed to that date must be paid for. By paying your first instalment or full invoice you agree to the 'Design Services' terms and conditions.
The 10% off promotion is a limited time offer and . The promotion has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Promotions are valid at the time of quotation, and Bravado reserves the right to withdraw at anytime. The promotion applies to design services only, and excluding the following: Marketing and Printing Services, Packages and Training. The 10% off offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
If you have any questions about the above terms and conditions please contact us by phone or email. 01202692668 / email@example.com